Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Life Right Now!



My lifes pretty good right now...
I'm friends with Ben and Sam again..
okay I'm more friends with Ben though, he's like one of my best friends he knows so much about me even though he hurt me ALOT I still care for him
(in a friend way)
Me and Sam are trying to be friends for Thomas my WONDERFUL FIANCEE!
Sam is  like Thomas's brother there BFF's so we're trying to be friends.

I've also been trying to get a job, my life's going to be changing very much in the next couple of months!
I'm going to need to get a job so that I can get a car and so that me and Thomas can get an apartment together.

I have something really big coming soon, I'll say stuff about it on Monday the 18th of April!
;)


1 comments:

Shelinwa said...

Hey there miss. Glad things are going well for you.
Miss you. you need to come hang out. I will keep looking for places hiring ok.

We have a fun thing coming up too but it is a secret tooo Hhhmmmmm

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Shellbee Renee
I'm 17, I love to hangout with my best friend kayluhh! I LUFF YOU KAYLUHH! My life isn't always fun and enjoyable but it's life, I like to hangout and be with my friends it's when I'm the happiest! My love life isn't too great either, I've been in love once and it didn't work out, lol but strangely I'm okay with the out come...I never know what's going to happen or who's going to come along, I'm the kind of person who go's with the flow, I don't like making decisions...So if you ask me to you probably won't get an answer back! hehe I love to make people happy, and I'm fun to be around...you could say I'm the life of the party lol...=P
View my complete profile

Followers